The name "Living Hope" comes out of the Scriptures in 1 Peter 1:3-4. It reads, "Blessed be the name of and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a Living Hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you!" The great news of our God is that there is Hope for us, in every situation, in every circumstance, in every season. This hope is found in the person of Jesus. Therefore we come together weekly to worship Him, to become more like Him, and share Him.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who became man to save us from our sins. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross for our sins, and rose from the dead on the third day. He is now seated at the right hand of the Father, interceding for us.
- We believe that salvation is a gift from God, received by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. We cannot earn our salvation by good works.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells every believer, empowering us to live a godly life and to share the gospel with others.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, and that all believers will experience eternal life in heaven.
- We believe that the church is the body of Christ, made up of all believers. We are called to love one another, to worship God together, and to share the gospel with the world.