In a world that often feels lonely, our faith calls us to embrace the strength and joy of sisterhood. Sharing our journey with Christ alongside other women isn't just about coffee dates and Bible studies (though those are pretty awesome too!); it's about finding kindred spirits who understand the language of your soul, who lift you up in prayer, and who celebrate your victories like their own.
This year, we have almost 30 women of Living Hope who are coming together to pray for one another and brighten another lady's life, anonymously. Here are a few simple ideas to do for your secret sister:
- Leave a sweet note of encouragement
- Slip a few colorful notecards and a mini pack of pens near her usual seat
- Bake a batch of her favorite cookies and leave them anonymously
- Leave a small bouquet of wildflowers you picked from your garden
- Gift her a House of the Lord Coffee gift certificate
- Leave a handmade bookmark with an inspiring quote for her Bible
- PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!